BEFORE YOU INVEST, HERE ARE THE KEY QUESTIONS YOU NEED TO ANSWER BEFORE YOUR FINANCIAL ADVISOR CAN ASSIST
- What is my intention with this investment at the end of the term?
- How long can I invest this money for?
- What is my appetite for Investment (Moderate / Aggressive, etc)?
- What is the current rate of inflation?
- What are the tax implications regarding this investment?
- What are the penalties should I default / withdraw the funds before the committed period?
- What are the fees, commissions related to this transaction?
- What is the difference between the various investment / savings vehicles – 1) Banks 2) Insurance Houses 3) Shares
- What happens to the funds if I die?
- Understanding Asset Classes - To understand this fundamental, speak to Alrick (Below) or Click Here
THE 4 MAJOR INVESTMENT CATEGORIES
- Investing for Retirement Click Here
When you invest money in our retirement products, you become a member of the Lifestyle Retirement Annuity Fund, a registered and approved retirement annuity fund.
- Investing Lump Sums Click Here
Our investment solutions give you the option to invest a lump-sum amount to assist you in reaching your financial goals.
- Investing Regularly Click Here
At Liberty, our investment solutions can help you reach your investment goals. Liberty gives you the opportunity to invest in different asset classes and the flexibility of investing over different time horizons.
- Investing for Income Click Here
You can invest a lump-sum so that you will be able to receive an income pre and post retirement.